3/09/2012

Skinny Cajun Chicken Linguine Alfredo

                               Cajun Chicken Linguine Alfredo

Tonight's dinner is cajun chicken alfredo, lightened up. I found the recipe on Pinterest and knew I had to try it! It was even better than I thought it would be, we all loved it!

skinnykitchen.com recipes cajun chicken linguine alfredo

I only did a few thing differently... I cooked the chicken the same way I did the other day for the bumblebee stew, adding a little honey and I used more than 1 tablespoon of the cajun seasoning. The only other thing I did was use fresh basil since I had some, I added it at the end with the cheese instead of sooner if it had been dried basil. This was delicious and really easy to make and I will definitely be making it again soon! Dinner's ready!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen