3/02/2012

Asian Chicken Salad

                                                               Asian Chicken Salad

Tonight's dinner is asian chicken salad! This is an easy one! My kids won't eat salad so they had leftover taco soup from last night and me and the husband had this. We both like salads and this is one of my favorites!

Asian Chicken Salad        (serves 2)
6-8 ounces of chicken breasts or tenders
2 tablespoons BWW asian zing sauce
1 bag of salad (I used 50/50 mix)
1 small carrot, julienned
1 can mandarin oranges, drained
4 tablespoons Newman's Own low fat Sesame Ginger dressing
2 scallions, chopped
about 1/2 cup crunchy chow mein noodles

In a skillet cook chicken untill cooked all the way through, remove from pan and cut into bite sized peices. Return cut chicken to the hot pan and add the asian zing sauce, coating the chicken. In 2 large bowls seperate the lettuce mix, putting half in each bowl. Do the same with the carrots and dressing, and toss. Then add half of the chicken and mandarin oranges to each salad. Lastly, top each salad with scallions and chow mein noodles.

I know, again with the Buffalo Wild Wings sauce, I have an addiction what can I say? If you don't have any of the asian zing sauce you should get some! Ok, well seriously if you don't have any you can substitute any kind of sauce you like. You could even just cook the chicken with salt and pepper and not put any sauce. This salad is really easy to throw together but it tastes amazing, I hope you try this one out. Dinner's ready!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen