2/27/2012

Hello!

I've decided to start a food blog...because I love to cook! I have enjoyed cooking for my family and friends ever since I was a little girl. I love to get creative in the kitchen, I have a hard time following a recipe word for word. I often add my own touches and ideas, and sometimes what comes out of it is pretty amazing! I've recently started trying to make healthier foods for myself and my family, I'm actually enjoying trying to make the foods that I already love into healthier versions. I am finding that I can eat healthier and more nutrionally balanced meals that are still full of the flavor! I will start this blog journey by posting what I make for dinner every night. Sometimes it will be a recipe that I found somewhere else, if so, I will post that recipe (and more often than not, how I changed it). Sometimes it will be my own creation and I will do my best to make out recipes for those too. I will also explain how easy or hard the meal is to make and how it turned out in the end. My taste testers are my Husband and my picky 1 and 3 year old boys! I hope you enjoy making dinner with me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen